BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at email@example.com with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Throne Phantom. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- Owners of the Phantom were pleased with the 4.5lb aluminum frame.
- Users felt that it was a stiff, robust and well-constructed machine.
- As far as componentry goes; the Phantom received accolades for the quality of the seat-post, saddle and handlebars.
- The minimalist style of the bike was an attraction. Some described it as a ‘clean’ look.
- After using the bike for some time, urban cyclists felt that it was good value and affordable.
4 reasons not to buy
- Two users were unsatisfied with the pedals, which were too small for their liking.
- More than one owner commented that, at 80mm, the stem was a little short (with the average being 100mm).
- In some reviews, the wheel-set was criticized for being lower quality than other parts. Elsewhere, the componentry was described as generally below-average.
- The phantom has been accused of sporting slippery grips.