Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Takara Oni. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
3 reasons to buy
- A happy consumer felt that the Oni was “good for the price”.
- A flip-flop hub gave riders the choice of fixed-gear or single-speed riding.
- Buyers found the Oni easy to assemble.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Oni’s drop bars were described as both “huge” and “insane”.
- A couple of riders said that this rig’s tires were puncture-prone.
- An owner said their Oni arrived marred with scratches.