Michael Blast Greaser 350W
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at email@example.com with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- An expert called it ‘badass’. Owners liked its retro looks and complimented the fit and finish.
- Controls were said to be easy to understand.
- Ride quality was described as smooth, fun and easy - with a ride position that felt exciting and fast.
- A number of riders felt that the Greaser’s speed was faster than expected.
- Some riders found the Greaser comfortable, even without any suspension.
- A few owners said the greaser exhibited plenty of power while climbing.
- Assembly was apparently simple, only requiring attachment of the handlebar and pedals.
- It has been dubbed, ‘the most affordable of the ‘retro-style’ e-bikes’.
- Many owners were pleased with the strong and bright front headlight.
- The pedal-assist increased the Greaser’s top speed and worked well in urban areas.
- For some, customer service was very helpful and provided replacement parts quickly.
- As regards durability, one rider reported good performance after riding the Greaser for two years and more than 1200 miles.
- Riders reported that the throttle was responsive.
- A 5 year warranty was offered, including a 1 year warranty on electric parts.
- A long wheelbase increased stability.
- One expert review deemed the Greaser’s price to be reasonable.
- Many reviewers felt that the Greaser was fun and easy to ride.
12 reasons not to buy
- An expert said the Greaser’s riding position was difficult to adjust.
- The Greaser is quite heavy, at 63 lbs.
- The ‘tank’ got in the way when pedalling.
- One expert described the Greaser as ‘uncomfortable’.
- Reportedly, the Greaser is unsuitable for shorter riders.
- Mudguards were stylish but a bit short to be effective.
- Replacement batteries were costly.
- An owner said that brackets rubbed on paintwork and removed paint after 3 weeks.
- An expert review described a ‘somewhat stiff’ ride quality.
- More than one owner felt that the Greaser struggled on steep hills.
- Some owners found that customer service was difficult to contact.
- A few owners reported that batteries failed to recharge.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
This E-Bike is Impractical, Unruly and Totally Lovable
It’s big, heavy, hard to steer, bulky, uncomfortable. You have to be a certain height to ride it. It doesn’t adjust very well. You know what? I don’t even care… this is a badass bike.
Greaser Electric Bike by Micheal Blast – Initial Impressions
It’s a great bike to ride. It’s a lot of fun. It looks cool. If you cycle all the time, it is definitely something that you can get faster than with your own pedal power.
I like it. It performs really well, it’s comfortable and turns plenty of heads.