Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Sullivan Raid Mini BMX. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Sullivan Raid Mini BMX has a sturdy steel frame.
- The bike is easy to assemble.
- The 3” wide tires help absorb the impact when the bike lands after jumps.
- The Sullivan Raid Mini BMX is easier for riders to do tricks on than 20” BMX bikes.
- The bike includes an optional brake and chainguard for additional safety.
- The bike comes with a 2-year warranty.
- The bike is available in two attractive colors, gunmetal or neo-chrome.
3 reasons not to buy
- The bike is smaller than some buyers expected.
- The brake was difficult for some users to install.
- The tires on the Sullivan Raid Mini BMX are hard to pump, as the valve stem and spokes are crammed in a tight space on small rims.