BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Strider 16 Sport. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Strider 16 Sport is an excellent tool for children aged six to ten, who are preparing for a pedal bike.
- The bike can aid children with special needs that may not be able to ride a pedal bike. It may also benefit those that are working on balance and coordination skills.
- The bike has a durable steel frame.
- Strider includes a handbrake on the 16 sport that provides riders with excellent stopping power.
- Most users found the bike easy to assemble.
- The bike is available in two attractive colors: blue and red.
- The Strider 16 Sport is lightweight. It weighs 17.7 lbs.
- Users were pleased to find a kickstand included with this balance bike.
- The air-filled tires roll smoothly on the pavement.
- The bike’s geometry offers riders stability and control riding the Strider 16 sport.
3 reasons not to buy
- Many users had issues with the brakes. They can easily become stuck and are hard to adjust.
- The instructions for assembly were difficult to translate.
- The Strider 16 Sport has an uncomfortable seat.