Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the State Bicycle Co. Undefeated Track. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- Owners deem the Undefeated to be an impressive value for a high-quality bike.
- With solid parts and a sturdy build, the Undefeated hops curbs without concern.
- Riders and pros are impressed by the stiffness of the Undefeated’s frame.
- This is a lightweight bike, at 16.4lb for a 55cm frame.
- A pro cyclist says the Undefeated is responsive and zippy.
- The carbon fork proves strong, even when hitting potholes.
- Owners are satisfied with both the weight and strength of the Essor Bolt wheelset.
- Most riders report a smooth ride quality.
- According to reviewers, the Undefeated corners well.
- Eye-catching ‘psychedelic’ graphics adorn a pearlescent paint job.
- The Undefeated has clearance for 25c tires in front and 28c tires in the rear.
- For freewheelers, the Undefeated is packed with a flip-flop hub and brakes.
- Owners say assembly of the Undefeated is simple and minimal.
- With its compact geometry, the Undefeated accelerates quickly.
- The most recent Undefeated model features bottle bosses on the downtube.
4 reasons not to buy
- Some riders noted creaking from wheel bearings, headsets and bottom brackets.
- Wheels may need to be trued and grease may have to be applied to your new bike.
- Some taller riders needed a longer stem to increase their reach.
- The undefeated does not feature cable guides for brake users.
Bottom lineState Bicycle’s Undefeated Track is aimed primarily at velodrome attendees and fixed-gear street riders. It’s specced with an aluminum frame and carbon fork. Many testers and owners say the ride quality is impressive with stock parts, while some track riders welcome upgrades. By reports; it’s light, sturdy, whippy, agile, fast and comfortable. Upon arrival, buyers may need to check the trueness of their wheels and/or apply extra grease. For freewheeling single-speeders, the Undefeated is packed with a flip-flop hub and caliper brakes.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Now Available in the UK: State Bicycle Co. Undefeated II Black Prism Review
Fixed-gear crit riders will love this bike… It is light, responsive, and in miserable weather when you still want to get out, a great alternative to train on… While it rides well as a stock bike, many who invest in it will want to upgrade some of the parts.
State Undefeated II Single Speed/Fixed Road Bike Full Spec. Breakdown and Ride Review
So the ride quality is pretty good. It’s better for smooth roads, it’s not that great for rough terrain, like if the streets have cracks or rough surfaces.
Undefeated II: Stiff Frame Equipped Over a Stiff Drink?
Ride quality for the Undefeated frame is excellent… those who are considering the Undefeated II as an affordable track racer should consider building up this frame from scratch.
State Bicycle Co. Undefeated II B&W Edition Bike Review: Yep It’s Fast
It’s a single gear, but remember it’s a race-ready road bike; It’s made to put the power down on the road efficiently, so you MOVE… Awesome road bike for the money.
State Undefeated II Review: The Art of Affordable Speed
As a stock option, the matching full-carbon Essor USA fork further proves that the Undefeated II is ready to perform without the need for costly upgrades. Stiff, responsive and light… The impressive ride quality was the first noticeable characteristic…Specifically how smooth it rides over rough city roads… Pretty cool for under a thousand bones.