BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the State Bicycle Co. Azure. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- Owners admire the Azure’s attractive color and understated appearance.
- The Azure’s step-through frame is easy to mount and dismount in traffic, especially for shorter cyclists and riders wearing dresses and skirts.
- The Azure is appreciated for its simple, low-maintenance build.
- Using the 3-speed Azure’s Shimano Nexus hub, shifting is smooth and easy.
- Buyers found the Azure easy to assemble.
- The Azure is seen as durable and solid.
- The State Bicycle Co. Azure is very reasonably priced.
- State Bicycle Co.’s customer service is very responsive when replacing missing or damaged parts for the Azure.
3 reasons not to buy
- A number of riders found the instructions for the Azure’s basket and rack insufficient.
- In rare instances, some of the Azure’s parts, including fenders, arrived bent.
- A buyer complained of an untrue wheel on their new Azure.