BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Speedrid 26 Inch Electric Mountain Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- At the offered price, the 26 Inch Electric Mountain Bike’s value was lauded.
- Riders said the 26 Inch Electric Mountain Bike conquered big hills easily.
- An adjustable stem ensured comfort for a range of rider heights.
- An owner liked that the bike had enough gears to ride it unpowered.
- One rider said this e-bike rode well on both sealed and unsealed surfaces.
- The battery is lockable as a theft deterrent.
- This bike came mostly assembled and took around 1 to 2 hours to set up.
- The 26 Inch Electric Mountain Bike comes equipped with a front light.
- Riders enjoyed the included push-button horn.
5 reasons not to buy
- Owners said this e-bike was too heavy to carry upstairs to an office or apartment.
- The provided saddle was uncomfortable and caused discomfort on all-day rides.
- Pedal-assist kicked in with a jolt that wasn’t too subtle.
- One owner found that the bike became sluggish after showing 3 of 5 charge bars.
- An owner found moisture consistently entering their battery compartment.