Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Specialized Jett Single Speed. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- Parents say Jett Single Speeds are “extremely manoeuvrable” and “easy to control”.
- Several parents confirm that the Jett 16 Single Speed is a good first pedal bike. One says it is their daughter’s first bike after a balance bike. She had no problem riding it without pedals, “from day one”.
- The Jett Single Speed features front and rear hand-operated V-brakes. Parents say they “work flawlessly” and are great for skids.
- Parents appreciate that brake lever reach is adjustable, for growing hands.
- A young rider recommends his 20” Jett for off-road riding. A parent describes it as the “top choice” for forest trails and pump tracks.
- Owners are impressed by the light overall weight of these bikes.
- The Jett’s aluminum frame is lighter than steel frames on similarly sized bikes.
- 19 mm grips are sized specifically to fit small hands.
- Specialized’s Kids Bridge saddle is sized appropriately for kids.
- A long seatpost provides ample height range for growing riders.
- One parent says their child’s 20” bike is so fast it “whips like lightning”.
- Owners admire the Jett Single Speed’s good looks and “beautiful” colors.
Parents say that the Jett 16 Single Speed is a great deal at the current price.
One deems it “the best option available”
- An owner describes Jett Single Speed’s build as “resilient”.
- Owners say assembly is quick, easy, and only entails attachment of the bike’s handlebar and pedals.
- A parent says their 16” bike came with a complete tool kit for assembly, including a torque wrench.
2 reasons not to buy
- The 20” Jett Single Speed may limit older riders to flatter terrain.
- One buyer believes this bike is overpriced for the offered build.