BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rossignol All Track R-Duro. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Rossignol All Track R-Duro offers a plush ride over trails, with 170mm travel in the rear and 170mm travel in the RockShox Yari RC fork.
- Users found the bike climbed efficiently with minimal pedal bob.
- 27.5" 'plus' wheels with 2.8” Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO tires provide riders with stability and traction over off-road trails.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and large rotors provide riders with ample stopping power.
- The SRAM drivetrain is dependable and riders found the bike shifted smoothly.
- The KS dropper post is reliable and works smoothly on the All Track R-Duro
- Users were pleased to find the price of the bike to be affordable.
- The components of the All Track R-Duro are quality, for an entry-level bike such as this.
- Users found the bike is playful over jumps.
- The bike can fit 29” wheels and tires, in addition to the 27.5+ setup it comes with.
3 reasons not to buy
- The bike is specced with a press-fit bottom bracket. This is harder to maintain than a threaded bottom bracket and can develop noise over time.
- One user noted that it was hard to acquire a replacement derailleur for the bike when it became damaged.
- Users agree the gear range is limited on the All Track R-Duro. They suggest swapping the cassette out for one with a larger gear range to improve the bike's climbing abilities.