Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rossignol All Track R-Duro. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Rossignol All Track R-Duro offers a plush ride over trails, with 170mm travel in the rear and 170mm travel in the RockShox Yari RC fork.
- Users found the bike climbed efficiently with minimal pedal bob.
- 27.5" 'plus' wheels with 2.8” Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO tires provide riders with stability and traction over off-road trails.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and large rotors provide riders with ample stopping power.
- The SRAM drivetrain is dependable and riders found the bike shifted smoothly.
- The KS dropper post is reliable and works smoothly on the All Track R-Duro
- Users were pleased to find the price of the bike to be affordable.
- The components of the All Track R-Duro are quality, for an entry-level bike such as this.
- Users found the bike is playful over jumps.
- The bike can fit 29” wheels and tires, in addition to the 27.5+ setup it comes with.
3 reasons not to buy
- The bike is specced with a press-fit bottom bracket. This is harder to maintain than a threaded bottom bracket and can develop noise over time.
- One user noted that it was hard to acquire a replacement derailleur for the bike when it became damaged.
- Users agree the gear range is limited on the All Track R-Duro. They suggest swapping the cassette out for one with a larger gear range to improve the bike's climbing abilities.