Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ridley Kanzo Fast. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Ridley Kanzo Fast has a lightweight carbon frame.
- 700c x 40 mm tires roll quickly on tarmac and gravel.
- The tubeless tire setup helps minimize flats.
- The bike comes with a 1x gravel-specific drivetrain.
- There are mounts for mudguards on the bike.
- The bike is available in sizes XS to XL. It fits a wide range of riders.
- Ridley offers the bike in custom colors. There are 42 colors available.
- The frame's truncated tube shapes are aerodynamic and reduce the amount of drag in all riding conditions.
- The carbon frame is stiff yet compliant. Testers agree it soaks up most road vibrations.
- Higher-end models of the Kanzo Fast have an integrated stem and handlebars.
- The bike's aggressive geometry makes the bike race-ready.
- The stiff carbon frame and aggressive geometry promote efficient power transfer for climbing fire roads or accelerating on flats.
- Ridley offers a Kanzo Fast build with Classified's internal rear hub. This increases the gear range on the bike.
2 reasons not to buy
- The bike is expensive.
- Some riders may find the geometry too aggressive. This bike is designed to encourage riders to push the limits, not for casual off-road tours.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Bianchi Arcadex vs. Ridley Kanzo Fast – Euro Gravel Bike Shootout
If speed was the only factor to consider, head-to-head, the Ridley would steal the win due to the deep-dish wheels, more elite build and racier performance… But for us, the overall value of the Bianchi is what makes it a more realistic option for the majority of gravel enthusiasts.
Best Gravel and Adventure Bikes
1 day ago
1 day ago