Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ridley Kanzo Fast. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Ridley Kanzo Fast has a lightweight carbon frame.
- 700c x 40 mm tires roll quickly on tarmac and gravel.
- The tubeless tire setup helps minimize flats.
- The bike comes with a 1x gravel-specific drivetrain.
- There are mounts for mudguards on the bike.
- The bike is available in sizes XS to XL. It fits a wide range of riders.
- Ridley offers the bike in custom colors. There are 42 colors available.
- The frame's truncated tube shapes are aerodynamic and reduce the amount of drag in all riding conditions.
- The carbon frame is stiff yet compliant. Testers agree it soaks up most road vibrations.
- Higher-end models of the Kanzo Fast have an integrated stem and handlebars.
- The bike's aggressive geometry makes the bike race-ready.
- The stiff carbon frame and aggressive geometry promote efficient power transfer for climbing fire roads or accelerating on flats.
- Ridley offers a Kanzo Fast build with Classified's internal rear hub. This increases the gear range on the bike.
2 reasons not to buy
- The bike is expensive.
- Some riders may find the geometry too aggressive. This bike is designed to encourage riders to push the limits, not for casual off-road tours.
Bottom lineThe Ridley Kanzo Fast is claimed to be the fastest gravel bike around. Some expert reviewers agree. The bike has aerodynamic tubing and gravel bike geometry. The bike has a 1x gravel-specific drivetrain. Users that want more gears can choose a build of the bike with Classified's internal gear hub. The carbon frame is light, compliant and efficient. The bike is expensive.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Ridley Kanzo Fast Review
The ‘Fast’ denomination of the Kanzo tells you all you need to know: this is a bike for riding at high speed over mixed surfaces, whether just for fun or more seriously in races.
The Fastest Gravel Bike In The World? New Ridley Kanzo Fast
For many of us, gravel riding is at its best when it’s as fast as possible.
Ridley Kanzo Fast Long-Term Review: with Campagnolo Ekar 1×13 – World’s Fastest Gravel Bike?
The bike features gravel-specific geometry, aerodynamics (obviously) and very good tire clearance.
Ridley Kanzo Fast GRX Di2 Classified First Ride Review
As expected with its heritage in off-road racing, and the growth of gravel, Ridley’s Kanzo Fast GRX Di2 Classified has been built with speed on its side.
Ridley Kanzo Fast Review
The Ridley Kanzo Fast is the fastest gravel bike in the world!
Bianchi Arcadex vs. Ridley Kanzo Fast – Euro Gravel Bike Shootout
If speed was the only factor to consider, head-to-head, the Ridley would steal the win due to the deep-dish wheels, more elite build and racier performance… But for us, the overall value of the Bianchi is what makes it a more realistic option for the majority of gravel enthusiasts.