BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rambo Venom. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Venom’s 1000W Bafang mid-drive motor delivers 1500W at peak power.
- The Venom is equipped with Rohloff’s excellent 14-speed rear hub.
- With a 48v 17Ah battery, the Venom delivers a maximum 40 miles of range.
- The Venom’s Bafang motor achieves a maximum 160Nm of torque, making it a powerful climber.
- Tektro 4-piston hydraulic brakes prove capable when stopping this beefy bike.
- With a payload of 300lb, the Venom can easily carry a rider, cargo and game.
- The Venom is equipped with throttle-on-demand.
- Rough terrain is no issue for the Venom, with huge Maxxis Minion 26”×4.8” tires.
- With Rambo’s ‘TrueTimber VSX’ camouflage colorway, the Venom blends into the woods.
- The Venom is supplied with a full-color display.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Venom is only available in a single, 19.7” frame size.
- At 71 lbs, the Venom is heavy.
- The Venom's suspension fork is built by the little-known GTMRK brand.