BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rambo Rooster. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- With a small step-through frame and 20” wheels, the Rooster is well-suited to shorter riders.
- The Rooster is fitted with a 750W Bafang hub-driven motor.
- The Rooster’s step-through frame is appreciated by older and less flexible riders.
- Wide 20” x 4.0” tires provide the Rooster with a cushioned ride, on-road or off.
- The Rooster's official maximum-range figures boast 35 miles “without pedaling”.
- Rambo states that the Rooster has a 300lb carrying capacity.
- The Rooster’s ‘mini LCD’ displays trip distance, battery level, power, and speed.
- A rear rack is included with the Rambo Rooster.
- The Rooster’s frame is fitted with mounts to attach a load-bearing basket.
4 reasons not to buy
- The Rooster is only available in one size, with a handlebar that isn’t height-adjustable.
- Detailed information on the Rooster is still scarce. Rambo does not state the Rooster's charge time or maximum range including pedaling.
- The Rooster is a single-speed e-bike and has no gears.
- An owner received their Rooster with a wobbly, untrue wheel that felt like “riding a washing machine” at higher speeds.