Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the QuietKat Ripper. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Ripper’s small frame and wheels make it a perfect option for kids, teenagers and adults under 5’6”.
- The Ripper is agile and comfortable, on fat yet small Kenda Juggernaut 20” x 4” tires.
- Single-speed gearing keeps the Ripper simple for kids.
- A Mozo coil suspension fork smoothes out the Ripper’s ride with 100mm of travel.
- A concealed battery lends the Ripper a streamlined appearance.
- The Ripper’s frame includes an integrated rear rack.
- The Ripper’s Tektro mechanical disc brakes use large 203mm rotors for more stopping power.
- Neatly wrapped cabling keeps the Ripper tangle-free and neat.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Ripper is only supplied with a single gear.
- There are no lights included with the Ripper.