BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Orro Venturi. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- The Orro Venturi is available in three aerodynamic models to suit riders awaiting road or triathlon adventures; the STC, Evo and Evo Tri.
- With a stiff carbon frame and fork, road chatter is extremely minimal for riders of the Venturi.
- Wide, 28mm tires come fit to the bike. Experts agree that there is clearance for tires up to 30mm, offering a plush and pleasant ride over tarmac.
- The Orro Venturi has a firm and comfortable Prologo Dimension saddle.
- Comfort and compliance is enhanced by skinny seat stays and a stiff frame. These features help reduce wrist, hand and lower back fatigue on endurance road rides.
- Testers were pleased to find that there is room for two water bottles on the Venturi.
- On the Evo Tri model, saddle adjustments allow the rider to shift geometry and riding position into a triathlon setting.
- Continental tires are fast-rolling, confidence-inspiring and capable on both wet and dry roads.
- By adding and removing spacers, test riders found it easy to adjust handlebar height, without interfering with the bike's internal cable and hose routing.
- The bike has powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
- Experts were pleased that the bike's wheels come tubeless-ready.
- The wedge seat post design does not slip out of place, unlike similar designs on other bikes.
- The seat stays and chainstays are designed to minimize resistance. These aerodynamic features allow riders to accelerate quickly.
- Experts agree that the bike is priced appropriately, according to the spec presented on each build.
1 reasons not to buy
- The Venturi's press fit bottom bracket is hard to maintain. It can also develop a creaking noise.
Expert Reviews87/100 based on 4 expert reviews
Orro Venturi STC SRAM Force eTap 2021
The 2021 Orro Venturi STC SRAM Force eTap Tailor Made takes all of the excellent qualities and attributes of the previous model but now comes with smoother lines thanks to fully integrated brake hoses and some bling-looking cockpit components to really make it stand out from the crowd.