BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Orro Terra C. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
18 reasons to buy
- The Orra Terra C is a very versatile gravel bike with 700c tires.
- Testers are pleased that riders are offered the choice between a 1x or 2x drivetrain.
- The Terra C's frame is constructed of high-quality carbon that is stiff and offers riders efficient power transfer.
- Innegra fibers are integrated into the carbon frame to protect it from rock damage.
- Orro offers the Terra C in sizes XS to XL.
- Vredestein Aventura tires offer riders traction on gravel roads.
- On-road vibration is dampened by the pairing of a carbon fork with a carbon frame.
- Swapping the specced tires for something slicker makes this bike a capable endurance road bike or commuter, according to multiple experts.
- The 71° head tube angle is fairly slack and offers riders control maneuvering down steep descents.
- Internally routed cables are visually appealing and quiet.
- The Fulcrum wheels are set up tubeless-ready. Running tubeless tires helps reduce flats and lowers the bike's weight.
- The seat post clamp has an integrated rear light for additional safety.
- The Terra C has ample clearance for tires as wide as 44mm. This allows riders to run lower pressures and to attain greater traction and comfort when set up tubeless.
- Orro specs the bike with a Prologo Kappa saddle that most testers found comfortable.
- There are mounts for mudguards. This keeps riders dry when riding through wet terrain.
- Rack mounts allow riders to carry panniers or a dry bag when commuting or bikepacking.
- The carbon frame, beefy bottom bracket and aggressive 74.2° seat tube angle allow riders to accelerate quickly.
- One expert was pleased to find the frame and fork come with a five-year warranty.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Terra C has a press-fit bottom bracket. These are prone to holding moisture and creaking.
- The bike only has mounts for two water bottles. Many competitors offer room for up to three.
- The light on the seat post is not very bright, according to testers.