Orro Gold STC
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Orro Gold STC. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- Experts had a great experience ascending and descending aboard the GOLD.
- On the scales, it sits at a race-light 16.07lb.
- Handling aboard the Gold was depicted as quick, aggressive and neutral.
- One tester described the Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupset as nigh on faultless.
- The extended range on the 11-30 cassette was appreciated.
- The ‘Spread Tow Carbon’ frame remained stiff where it mattered.
- In general, the Gold’s component spec was regarded as excellent.
- Continental Grand Prix tires performed with aplomb.
- An expert regarded the Deda Zero 1 bar highly, as it allowed for larger hands.
- The Gold exhibited a noticeably high level of comfort on longer rides.
- Owners were impressed with the Gold’s long-term resilience.
- Extras included a carbon bottle cage, branded bottle and seatpost-clamp-light.
- The Prologo Kappa saddle was comfortable and color-matched.
- Unique to Orro, the Gold's seatpost clamp features an integrated rear light.
- ‘Fulcrum Racing 5’ disc wheels were light and well suited to skinny-tire applications.
2 reasons not to buy
- On the front disc brake, a small 140mm IceTech rotor heated quickly and increased noise.
- One reviewer felt the ‘smoothed carbon’ look was old-school.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 2 expert reviews
Orro Gold STC Ultegra Review
The great spec, including wonderful wheels, and sublime drivetrain mated to a frame that’s confident in its handling and makes for a very enjoyable all-round experience.
Orro Gold STC Disc Review
As a package, the Orro Gold is damn good. It rides well and handles with quiet confidence…the Gold’s obvious value and great overall character should be worth consideration.