Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The 2Hundred’s value-for-money was dubbed ‘incredible’ by an expert.
- Tire clearance was ample: 150mm rear and 110mm front hub spacing easily accommodates big tires.
- A 200mm RockShox Boxxer fork featured a spring specific to each bike’s size.
- RockShox rear suspension coil, in conjunction with the front shock, delivered a calm and balanced ride.
- 2Hundred7 and 2Hundred10 models offer 7 and 10 speed options.
- SRAM Code brakes offered awesome performance from big 200mm rotors.
- Maxxis Minion tires were deemed ‘ideal’.
- The frame was praised for sturdiness, free-movement in pivot-points and minimal play.
- Aesthetics were kept understated, with a flat black paintjob, matching components and minimal branding.
- WTB TCS rims came tubeless compatible.
4 reasons not to buy
- An expert noted that there are three frame sizes available, but hoped for more.
- The 2Hundred’s chainstays are a little longer than its peers, perhaps affecting pedal efficiency.
- The 403mm reach is a tad shorter (about 10mm) than bikes with the latest geometry.
- An expert felt that the WTB saddle was not the most comfortable.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Level 3 expert
Motobecane 2Hundred7 Downhill Bike Review
Level 3 expert
Visit full review
Value-packed downhill bike that ticks all the right boxes. Our takeaway after riding this bike is there simply are no shortcuts in the spec.
Best Mountain Bikes
Mountain bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores