Motobecane 2Hundred7 / 2Hundred10
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at email@example.com with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Motobecane 2Hundred7 / 2Hundred10. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The 2Hundred’s value-for-money was dubbed ‘incredible’ by an expert.
- Tire clearance was ample: 150mm rear and 110mm front hub spacing easily accommodates big tires.
- A 200mm RockShox Boxxer fork featured a spring specific to each bike’s size.
- RockShox rear suspension coil, in conjunction with the front shock, delivered a calm and balanced ride.
- 2Hundred7 and 2Hundred10 models offer 7 and 10 speed options.
- SRAM Code brakes offered awesome performance from big 200mm rotors.
- Maxxis Minion tires were deemed ‘ideal’.
- The frame was praised for sturdiness, free-movement in pivot-points and minimal play.
- Aesthetics were kept understated, with a flat black paintjob, matching components and minimal branding.
- WTB TCS rims came tubeless compatible.
4 reasons not to buy
- An expert noted that there are three frame sizes available, but hoped for more.
- The 2Hundred’s chainstays are a little longer than its peers, perhaps affecting pedal efficiency.
- The 403mm reach is a tad shorter (about 10mm) than bikes with the latest geometry.
- An expert felt that the WTB saddle was not the most comfortable.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Motobecane 2Hundred7 Downhill Bike Review
Value-packed downhill bike that ticks all the right boxes. Our takeaway after riding this bike is there simply are no shortcuts in the spec.