Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Mongoose Exlipse. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Mongoose Exlipse has a sturdy steel frame.
- The bike is easy to assemble.
- The bike includes directions for adjusting the derailleur and brakes.
- The Exlipse is an affordable bike.
- The bike’s seat is easy to adjust to fit children as they grow.
- Users found the bike to be attractive.
- This bike is a great starter bike for those that have already transitioned to pedaling and are learning to shift gears.
- The bike has a kickstand.
5 reasons not to buy
- The bike is heavy.
- Many users found the derailleur and brakes difficult to adjust for proper shifting and braking.
- Users noted that the wheel could lock up on the bike unexpectedly.
- The chain falls off the bike frequently, according to users.
- Users noted the pedals were of poor quality and easily fell off the bike.