Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Lezyne Zecto Drive Alert Rear. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Reviewers say the Zecto Drive Alert is a good value, compared to other accelerometer-driven lights.
- This light turns solid during deceleration and provides a standout flash pattern while stopped.
- Users and testers note the Zecto’s band stretches easily around larger, round seatposts.
- Owners like that this Zecto can be attached to a bag, using the included clip.
- During the night, ‘Flash 1’ mode is “clearly visible” from 350m.
- ‘Daytime’ flash mode puts out 80 lumens. A tester says it’s visible from 350m.
- The Zecto Drive Alert has 5 modes: 3 flashing and 2 steady.
- Reviewers are impressed by this light’s short recharge time of 2.5 hours.
- Lezyne gives this light a warranty of 2 years, and 6 months to its batteries.
- A number of owners were impressed by the battery life of the Zecto Drive Alert.
7 reasons not to buy
- A number of owners were not impressed by this light’s battery life.
- Sometimes, ‘stop’ mode activates when riders are only slowing down.
- Nighttime flash modes are only 20 lumens, or 5 lumens in ‘Economy’ mode.
- A tester finds this light’s USB cover to be fiddly.
- An expert says the Zecto Drive Alert doesn’t fit well around aero seatposts.
- One tester says ‘Flash 2’ mode isn’t amply visible for nighttime riding.
- A few owners found that their Zecto Alert failed to charge after a few rides.
Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!