Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Jollito Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The EVA foam tires on the Jollito Balance Bike don’t require air.
- The steel frame is sturdy.
- It’s easy to adjust the seat height.
- The bike is available in two attractive colors: blue and pink.
- The Jollito Balance Bike has footrests.
- It’s easy to assemble. The tools are provided.
- The bike helps toddlers develop balance, coordination and agility.
- The handlebars are adjustable.
- The front wheel has a mudguard to keep kids from getting wet as they charge through puddles.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Jollito Balance Bike does not have handbrakes.
- The bike is a bit heavier than others in its category.