BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Haptoo Sport. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Haptoo Sport is available in four attractive colors; pink, dark blue, light blue and yellow.
- With 7” wheels, the bike is best for children that are too small for a 12” balance bike. Haptoo states that the bike is for toddlers 29.5” to 35.4”.
- Users found the bike easy to assemble.
- With airless tires, users do not need to worry about getting a flat on the Haptoo Sport.
- The bike's grips are durable and can withstand the abuse of a teething child chewing on them.
- Testers agree that the bike has a durable and lightweight steel frame.
- The seat is easy to adjust on the go, without the use of a tool.
- The bike has footrests that are fun for children who have mastered gliding.
1 reasons not to buy
- Users reported that the wheels did not spin freely on the Haptoo Sport. This could be dangerous or cause frustration for young riders.