BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the GT Shuffle. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- Parents thought that the Shuffle was good value and competitively priced.
- By all reports, this balance-bike was a breeze to assemble.
- Parents said their children were coasting, with feet up, after 2 weeks use.
- Reviewers’ kids skipped the need for training wheels, using the Shuffle.
- Real bearings are used in the Shuffle’s headset, not bushings.
- Quality wheels are built from aluminum rims and 14g stainless steel spokes.
- These pneumatic tires roll right over the solid foam used on cheaper bikes.
- The Shuffle offered up to 2 or 3 years growth for ciclistitos.
- Slick BMX looks gave the Shuffle an edge over the competition.
4 reasons not to buy
- One parent felt that a handbrake would be most welcome.
- A reviewer deemed the quick-release seatpost clamp to be, “not amazing”.
- Paintwork showed a small amount of chipping on one owner’s new bike.
- A parent said that all bearings were overtightened on their new Shuffle.