Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Fuji Transonic. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Fuji Transonic is an entry-level aero road bike.
- The bike is available in seven sizes, fitting a wide range of adults and teenagers.
- Hydraulic disc brakes ensure riders stop quickly on most builds. Fuji offers the bike with rim brakes too.
- The Oval Components handlebars, stem and saddle provide riders with comfort.
- Shrouds cover the front and rear brake for greater aerodynamics.
- Internally routed cables give the bike a sleek appearance.
- A wide press-fit bottom bracket and stiff carbon frame combine to assist the rider in accelerating and maintaining speed.
- The carbon fork provides compliance on rough roads.
- The Transonic is lower in price than other aero road bikes.
- The frame has an alloy protector and a chain guide to keep the chain from damaging the frame, due to its proximity to the frame.
- Fuji offers riders two positions for their water bottle.
- The aggressive riding position places riders in a position of great control. Testers agree the steering is responsive and smooth.
- An integrated seat post clamp and dropped seatstays promote greater aerodynamics.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Transonic is heavy compared to others in its category.
- A power meter is not included.
Expert Reviews75/100 based on 2 expert reviews
Best Road Bikes
Road bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores