Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Framed Twenty6er. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Framed Twenty6er is a 26" cruiser-style BMX bike with smooth-rolling 2" tires.
- The aluminum frame is durable.
- The bike stops quickly with a rear mechanical disc brake.
- Larger individuals over 300 lb find the Twenty6er capable of carrying their weight.
- The bike is great for racing in the cruiser class at the local BMX track.
- It's easy to wheelie and bunny hop on the bike.
- The bike is inexpensive compared to other BMX bikes with a disc brake.
1 reasons not to buy
- One user found the brake needed frequent adjustment.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best BMX Bikes
BMX bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores
Discuss which bike to choose in the forum
2 hours ago
18 hours ago