Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Framed Twenty6er. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Framed Twenty6er is a 26" cruiser-style BMX bike with smooth-rolling 2" tires.
- The aluminum frame is durable.
- The bike stops quickly with a rear disc brake.
- Larger individuals over 300 lb find the Twenty6er capable of carrying their weight.
- The bike is great for racing in the cruiser class at the local BMX track.
- It's easy to wheelie and bunny hop on the bike.
- The bike is inexpensive compared to other BMX bikes with a disc brake.
1 reasons not to buy
- One user found the brake needed frequent adjustment.