Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Framed Attack. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Framed Attack comes mostly assembled. Users of all ages found it extremely easy to complete the process.
- The steel frame is durable and can withstand the abuse of entry-level racing and freestyle tricks.
- Testers agree that Framed's customer service is responsive.
- Users of all ages can use the Attack. Children, teenagers and adults have found the bike fun.
- The XL model is designed for taller riders.
- Riders note that the bike is light compared to other entry-level BMX bikes.
- Framed offers the Attack at an affordable price.
- The 20" wheels roll smoothly on double-walled alloy rims.
4 reasons not to buy
- The bike cannot hold up on larger drops or jumps.
- The tire tubes included are not very durable. Many users noted that they went flat quickly.
- Occasionally, testers had issues keeping the pedals secured onto the bike.
- The seat is not designed for comfort.
Bottom lineThe Framed Attack is an affordable, entry-level BMX bike. Framed built the bike for freestyle BMX, but it can also be used for racing. The steel frame is durable but rusts easily. The Attack is aimed at beginners learning tricks. Hard blows from drops and jumps can damage the bike. The unsealed bearings displeased some users.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Framed Attack Pro BMX Bike Review
It has decent bars and a decent stem.
Review on the Framed Attack Pro
The front wheel seized up on me twice and broke.