Firth Sports / XDS Nadine
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at email@example.com with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Firth Sports / XDS Nadine. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
4 reasons to buy
- Nadine’s classic looks and colorways appealed to owners.
- More than one buyer said Nadine came well-packaged.
- A couple of of cyclists experienced a comfortable ride atop this bike.
- A few owners found Nadine easy to assemble.
7 reasons not to buy
- Reportedly, instructions were dismal: the manual was unclear and generic with poor photos and unidentified parts. One owner found a video online that was also unclear and difficult to follow.
- Assembly was a bit of a puzzle. No tools were included.
- The quality of customer service was condemned for lax and dismissive responses.
- Nadine arrived missing major parts. These included a front basket, rear rack and chain cover. Other parts, vital to assembly, were also missing.
- One long-term owner was disconcerted by an ongoing vibration and general shakiness.
- Bikes sometimes arrived scratched.
- One owner said that build quality was flimsy.