The BikeRide Score ranks bikes from 0-100 based on opinions from users and experts. The higher the score is, the better. Read how it works
Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
4 reasons to buy
- Nadine’s classic looks and colorways appealed to owners.
- More than one buyer said Nadine came well-packaged.
- A couple of of cyclists experienced a comfortable ride atop this bike.
- A few owners found Nadine easy to assemble.
7 reasons not to buy
- Reportedly, instructions were dismal: the manual was unclear and generic with poor photos and unidentified parts. One owner found a video online that was also unclear and difficult to follow.
- Assembly was a bit of a puzzle. No tools were included.
- The quality of customer service was condemned for lax and dismissive responses.
- Nadine arrived missing major parts. These included a front basket, rear rack and chain cover. Other parts, vital to assembly, were also missing.
- One long-term owner was disconcerted by an ongoing vibration and general shakiness.
- Bikes sometimes arrived scratched.
- One owner said that build quality was flimsy.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
In comparison to averages of categories
Firth Sports Nadine
Average All Bikes
Average Firth Sports Bike
Average Commuter - City Bike