Bicycle Club of Philadelphia’s annual Fall Foliage Weekend
• 2 nights at the Hampton Inn & Holiday Inn Express of Hanover,
• Ride packets with a wide array of cue sheets & maps, ridewithgps.com route link,
• Schedule of group rides with Leaders,
• Cycling around Gettysburg Battlefield,
• Off-road cycling nearby on York Heritage Rail Trail,
• Peaceful Codorus State Park and Lake Marburg nearby,
• Friday & Saturday dinners,
• Saturday & Sunday breakfasts,
• Cycling snacks and sandwiches to take along with you on rides,
• Post-ride therapeutic massages on Saturday afternoon,
• Parties, SAG, road markings, live music, & more, including
• “Wheely Good Smoothies” made on a blender bike.
• Plenty of sightseeing and local attractions for non-cyclist companions, also.
• For any questions, please contact Linda, at:
267-251-7862, or [email protected]