Bicycle Club of Philadelphia’s annual Fall Foliage Weekend in Hanover/Gettysburg
Complete tour package in scenic & historic Hanover/Gettysburg, PA:
• 2 nights at the Hampton Inn & Holiday Inn Express of Hanover,
• Ride packets with a wide array of cue sheets & maps,
• Schedule of group rides with Leaders for a wide range of speeds & distances (from ~15 to 75+ miles).
• Picturesque cycling around Gettysburg Battlefield, Hanover horse farm country, fruit & orchard countryside in Adams County, etc. We are also close to the York County Rail Trail, as well as Codorus State Park.
• Friday & Saturday dinners,
• Saturday & Sunday breakfasts,
• Cycling snacks and sandwiches to take along with you on rides,
• Post-ride therapeutic massages on Saturday afternoon,
• Parties, SAG, road markings, live music, & more, including
• “Wheely Good Smoothies” made on a “smoothie (blender) bike”.
• Plenty of sightseeing and local attractions for non-cyclist companions, also.
Details & registration are available on BCP’s website at:
http://phillybikeclub.org, or, http://BCPweekends.org
• Everyone is warmly invited to join us, regardless of club affiliation.
For any questions, please contact Linda, at:
267-251-7862, or email@example.com