Bicycle Club of Philadelphia's annual Fall Foliage Weekend in Hanover/Gettysburg, PA
Century, Half-Century, Metric Century, Mountain Bike, Recreational, Tour
in scenic, historic Hanover/Gettysburg, PA
October 19-21, 2018
Hanover is southwest of Harrisburg, west of York, and approx. 14 miles east of Gettysburg. The surrounding countryside is filled with peaceful landscapes, horse farms, and historic Civil War landmarks.
• 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) at the Hampton Inn & Holiday Inn Express of Hanover,
• Ride packets with a wide array of cue sheets & maps,
• Schedule of group rides with Leaders,
• Cycling around Gettysburg Battlefield,
• Friday & Saturday dinners,
• Saturday & Sunday breakfasts,
• Cycling snacks and sandwiches to take along with you on rides,
• Post-ride therapeutic massages on Saturday afternoon,
• Parties, SAG, road markings, live music, & more, including
• “Wheely Good Smoothies” made on a “smoothie (blender) bike”.
• Plenty of sightseeing and local attractions for non-cyclist companions, also.
Details & registration are available on BCP's website at:
• Everyone is warmly invited to join us, regardless of club affiliation.
For any questions, please contact Linda McGrane, at:
267-251-7862, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hampton Inn & Holiday Inn Express of Hanover, PA
309 Wilson Ave & Eisenhower Drive
Hanover, PA, 17331