Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Electric Bike Company Model A. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- Buyers can customize colors and components or add accessories and technology before purchase to create a unique look.
- Purchasers can choose between two wheel sizes (24” and 26”), two different saddles, and four handlebar styles at no extra cost.
- The Model A arrives fully built. Riders only need to adjust the handlebar and seat before enjoying the bike.
- A reviewer is impressed by how solid the Model A feels.
- One tester appreciates the adjustable stem, which makes it easy to get comfortable.
- The base model (without suspension) rides and handles impressively off-road, in the view of one expert.
- The seat is extra-wide and has plenty of padding. One tester says it’s very comfortable.
- A tester appreciates the smooth motor assistance, especially when starting from a stopped position.
- Several experts praise the performance of the Bengal Ares 3 hydraulic disc brakes.
- The Model A's weight capacity (420lb) far exceeds that of most comparable e-bikes.
- Electric Bike Company offers excellent warranties of ten years on the motor and frame and five years on the battery.
- Experts enjoy the comfort provided by the 3” tires, which also have reflective sidewalls and puncture resistance.
- As a safety precaution, owners must contact Electric Bike Company to unlock the Class 3 (28mph) top speed.
- An expert tester says the manufacturer’s stated range of 50 miles is accurate.
6 reasons not to buy
- A tester says the Model A takes a long time to reach speeds above 20mph.
- The headlight doesn't rotate with the handlebars, reducing visibility in turns.
- One owner is unhappy that the 30-day return policy starts when the bike is ordered, not when delivered.
- Electric Bike Company's returns policy includes a $600 restocking fee.
- Owners must contact Electric Bike Company for a password to unlock the Model A’s Class 3 max speed.
- A tester described the Model A’s cockpit as “cluttered.”
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Electric Bike Company Model A Review, 2023
The Model A is a great choice for fans of cruiser styling and positioning… This extends to those seeking a purpose-oriented e-bike for commuting to school or work and those who might just want to take casual, fun rides around the neighborhood.
Best Electric Bikes
Latest Discussions in the Forum
14 hours ago
17 hours ago
14 September – 1 October