BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ecotric FAT20810-WB. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- The Ecotric has seven speeds, three modes of pedal assist and a twist throttle. This makes it easy for riders of all abilities to use.
- With the addition of a rack or basket, the Ecotric is great for errands or commuting.
- The bike folds, making it easy to transport and store.
- Many users over 200 lbs. had no trouble getting up to speed on the bike. Ecotric recommends it for riders up to 260 lbs.
- The battery can be charged on or off the bike.
- The wide cushioned seat provides comfort to riders.
- The 500w rear hub motor is powerful, helping riders quickly accelerate.
- The fat tires absorb bumps on rough roads and allow riders to ride on snow and sand.
- The display is easy to read, and includes information on one’s speed, distance, and battery life.
- The bike’s battery is designed to last with overcharge protection, charge control, short-circuit protection, temperature protection and over-voltage protection.
- The front fender keeps mud and water from hitting the rider.
- The power key also conveniently locks the battery.
- The Ecotric FAT20810-WB comfortably fits a range of riders from 5’1”-5’9”.
- This bike is affordable compared to similar electric bikes.
6 reasons not to buy
- The battery takes over 6 hours to fully charge.
- The bike can experience technical issues in the motor and battery.
- Removing the battery requires one to remove their seat and seat post.
- Several users found the assembly process took up to 2 hours and stated the instructions were unclear.
- Parts and controller replacements can be hard to find for the bike.
- Users found that the front wheel is prone to locking up, causing unexpected crashes.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Electric Folding Bike for Under $____ Ecotric Electric Bike Review
I’m like super impressed with this bike. It is a little heavy.
Electric Bike E-Bike for $____- Ecotric Electric Bike 20” Folding Fat Tire Bike Review
I feel like I can beat any other bike on it.
Ecotric Fat Tire Portable & Folding Electric Bike 3 Month Review/ E Bike Review/ Rv/ Camp Bike
We’ll do another review at six months and hopefully it’s still holding up, but that was the first thing I said when we bought this bike was if it doesn’t have any issues I’ll be happy and so far we’re happy.