BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Dynacraft Next Surge. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Next Surge is an affordable bike.
- The bike is available in three attractive color combinations.
- With a quick-release seat post clamp, the height of the bike is easy to adjust.
- Users found the bike quick and easy to assemble.
- Dynacraft includes training wheels with the Next Surge.
- Testers were pleased that the bike had a hand brake, in addition to a coaster brake.
- With a maximum weight capacity of 89 lbs., the bike can be used by a wide range of children.
- Reflectors provide riders with additional visibility when riding in poor weather or at night.
- The bike's seat is cushioned with foam, providing comfort to riders.
7 reasons not to buy
- Users found the bike's steel frame to be heavy.
- The Next Surge’s chain can easily fall off.
- The stock tubes included with the bike do not easily hold air.
- Testers found that the pedals easily fell off the bike.
- The bearings on the bike wear quickly, according to users.
- Many users found the bike arrived damaged.
- The Next Surge does not include a kickstand.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Dynacraft 18″ Next Surge Boys’ BMX Bike Review – It’s Ride Your Bike Month!
It’s an 18″ Next Surge Boys’ BMX Bike in Black and Green. The helmet is not included and some assembly is required. I think my husband assembled it within 30 minutes or so, but he’s usually handy and he makes it look easy.