BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Diamondback Haanjo 4. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Diamondback Haanjo 4 is very versatile with wide 37mm WTB Riddler tires. These allow riders to traverse gravel roads and double track.
- Experts were pleased with the budget-friendly price of this bike.
- The geometry is not extremely aggressive. It did not cause fatigue on one tester's back after long days in the saddle.
- The Shimano rear derailleur has a clutch. This minimizes chain slap noise.
- The short reach increases the bike's responsiveness and agility.
- A front and rear rack can be attached to the Haanjo 4, allowing riders to utilize it on a bikepacking adventure or their daily commute.
- There are mounts for fenders on the bike.
- On a size medium, the wheelbase is 1041cm. A long wheelbase like this creates a stable ride.
- The flat mount hydraulic disc brakes by Shimano engage quickly and have a sleek appearance.
- The sealed threaded bottom bracket is easy to maintain.
2 reasons not to buy
- Riders looking for an aggressive gravel bike will find the stem is short on the bike. For a racier riding position, testers suggest swapping the stem for a longer one.
- One user found customer service was difficult to deal with when their bike arrived damaged.