Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Diamondback Haanjo 1. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Despite only having 9 gears, the Haanjo 1's gear range was ample for conquering steep hills.
- The Haanjo was lightweight and easy to carry up stairs and onto public transport.
- Flat bars provided an upright stance for visibility in the face of oncoming traffic.
- The Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes were reliable, trustworthy, loyal and steadfast.
- A versatile bike; serving well for commuting, recreation and in all weather conditions.
- Owners deemed this to be a durable steed, a staunch performer over many years.
- The provided instructions were detailed, clear and erudite.
- Haanjo buyers felt that this bike was great value. You get a lot of bike back for your buck.
- The quality of components was impressive.
- Haanjo’s fit and finish was svelte and alluring.
2 reasons not to buy
- Two owners had problems with the chain skipping and jumping, despite attempts at adjustment.
- One owner felt that pre-assembly was sloppy and that the manufacturer should have fine-tuned the brakes and rear-derailleur.