BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cyrusher XF200. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Five modes of pedal-assist and the throttle make the Cyrusher XF200 ideal for riders of all abilities and sizes.
- Users rave the bike allows them to continue to ride even with physical limitations due to age or injury.
- The 48V battery charges in approximately 3 hours. This is faster than most e-bike batteries.
- Each battery weighs 7.5 lbs, making it lightweight enough for riders to carry a second battery and extend their travel distance.
- The rear rack conveniently houses the battery, making it easy to access and charge.
- The taillight has three modes to increase one's visibility while riding.
- The Cyrusher XF200 excels on bike paths and gravel roads with the puncture-resistant Kenda 26 x 1.95 tires.
- With a swap to wider tires, the bike performs well as a beach cruiser.
- Riders can opt to add bags to the bike, making it ideal for commuting.
- Heavier riders note that the bike is comfortable and fast to reach top speed. The Cyrusher XF200 can carry riders up to 330 lbs.
2 reasons not to buy
- The bike cannot be used for trail riding, even though it has front suspension..
- The gearing on the bike is not ideal for riding up hills in pedal only mode.