BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cube Nuroad. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- The Cube Nuroad is a versatile gravel bike.
- Cube offers the bike with a carbon or aluminum frame.
- There are eight models of the bike available to allow riders the ability to choose a bike that best meets their budget and componentry preferences.
- Race FE and Pro FE builds include integrated lights, fenders and a rack. All other models have mounting points for these features.
- The ability to utilize a rack on the bike allows riders to carry additional gear for commuting, touring and bikepacking.
- The bike has flared drop bars. These handlebars give riders great stability at speed. They also offer numerous hand positions for long days in the saddle.
- The bike’s geometry presents riders with a comfortable and efficient seated climbing position.
- There are mounts for two water bottle cages on the Cube Nuroad.
- The hydraulic disc brakes allow riders to stop quickly on the bike.
- Internally routed cables and hoses give the bike a neat and tidy appearance.
- The tapered headtube and wide bottom bracket offer stiffness for greater power transfer on the Nuroad.
- The bike comes with 35mm Schwalbe Tires. These are great for a wide range of riding conditions.
- The bike has clearance for tires up to 40mm even with fenders in place.
- All models of the Cube Nuroad climb well, due to their wide gear range.
- This bike is an affordable option for riders looking to explore paved roads, gravel fire roads and double track.
- Cube offers a women's-specific version of the Nuroad.
5 reasons not to buy
- The integrated rear tail light goes out when stopped on the Race FE and Pro FE builds of the bike.
- Not all users were pleased with the included rack on the builds with this feature. They found it was an unnecessary feature and chose to remove it.
- Some experts expressed they would have liked the bike to have clearance for wider tires than 40mm.
- The bike is not as fast as others in its category, according to test riders.
- The headlight on the Race FE and Pro FE builds is not as bright as one tester would have liked.