BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cube Attain. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Cube Attain is an affordable road bike.
- The bike is available with carbon or aluminum frame options.
- The tall head tube places riders in an upright riding position that minimizes discomfort to the lower back.
- Cube’s frame design, on the Attain, places riders in a more comfortable riding position for tackling long distances.
- A long wheelbase provides riders with stability and control, on the Cube Attain.
- The bike's wide bottom bracket and stiff frame provide riders with efficient power transfer.
- Internally routed cables give the bike a neat and tidy appearance.
- The Attain's dropped seat stays are slim and offer flex over rough patches in the road.
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide riders with great stopping power, even in wet conditions.
- Transparent protection is included on the chainstays and lower portion of the downtube to protect the frame of the Attain from scratches.
- The Cube Attain is available in nine models. This gives riders a wide range of options, ensuring that they can find a build that best meets their needs and preferences.
4 reasons not to buy
- The Cube Attain has a press-fit bottom bracket. Press-fit bottom brackets are harder to maintain and notorious for developing a creaking noise.
- Some experts found the bike’s front end wandered through tight and technical terrain.
- The 72.5° head tube angle is too relaxed to utilize the Attain as a race bike, as it limits its speed and slows its maneuvering ability.
- The bike has clearance for tires up to 28mm. Some test riders desired greater clearance for wider tires.