BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Creme Vinyl. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- Classic road geometry was stable, comfortable and fast.
- Stylish vintage design notes made for an attractive look.
- By rider reports, the Vinyl handled responsively.
- An owner felt that his 23lb Uno felt lightweight.
- Maintenance for the Vinyl was minimal, making it perfect for urban commuting.
- A Doppio rider felt that the bike was great value for the quality offered.
- A Solo ‘Automatix’ owner loved the acceleration of the 2-speed internal hub.
- The narrow 480mm wide handlebar allowed riders to weave through obstacles.
- A buyer said all necessary maintenance and assembly tools were included.
7 reasons not to buy
- A stock 46 x 17t ratio was a little high on climbs, for some riders and reviewers.
- The narrow 480mm wide handlebar made handling twitchier.
- A Solo owner felt that, apart from cranks, components weren’t high-end.
- Grips on the Solo only covered bar-ends.
- Adhesive cable-clips felt cheap and weren’t durable.
- A Solo ‘Automatix’ owner found the 2-speed hub shifted up on fast ascents.
- One reviewer deemed the stock Velo VL 1356 saddle to be “hard as wood”.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
First Ride : The Customized Creme Cycles Vinyl
So let’s talk about the gears. I have 47 teeth in the front, 17 in the back, which makes this gear very smooth and very fast on the flats, however… you won’t break any speed records on a climb.
Bike Build : Customizing the Creme Cycles Vinyl Solo Black
Saddle: hard as wood.