Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles REV CTY Step-Through. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The REV CTY Step-Through is affordable compared to other geared children’s bikes.
- The bike is lightweight and easy for children to maneuver.
- There is room for a small water bottle in the frame. Co-op suggests using a side access water bottle cage.
- The 1.5” Kenda Cosmos tires roll well on pavement and packed gravel.
- The aluminum frame is sturdy.
- The handbrakes are easy to operate.
- The Shimano drivetrain shifts cleanly.
- The REV CTY Step-Through comes mostly assembled. Most users found finishing the process extremely easy.
- Buyers get a free tune-up on the bike from REI.
2 reasons not to buy
- The bike does not include a kickstand.
- The seat post clamp is not quick release.