Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles ADV 1.1. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Co-op Cycles ADV 1.1 has a durable steel frame.
- Experts agree the bike is an affordable touring bike.
- The bike has a long wheelbase, providing riders with stability and control when the bike is loaded with gear.
- The flared drop bars allow riders to adjust their riding stance for greater comfort during long days in the saddle.
- The bike has a wide gear range with a “granny” gear allowing riders to tackle a variety of paved and gravel terrain fully loaded.
- The bike’s fork is dynamo compatible for those wishing to run a dynamo hub.
- Numerous mounts in the frame and on the fork make it easy for riders to mount water bottle cages and fenders on the ADV 1.1.
- The frame of the bike is spacious, allowing room for a frame bag.
- A front and rear rack are included with the ADV 1.1, making it easy to carry gear on long-distance adventures or when commuting.
- Experts were impressed by the durability of the Schwalbe Marathon tires with puncture protection.
- Experts and users agree the WTB saddle is comfortable.
5 reasons not to buy
- The bike is heavy.
- Users and experts agreed that there is limited clearance on the ADV 1.1 for fenders.
- The hydraulic disc brakes on the bike may be hard to repair and maintain on tours where one is in remote regions of the world.
- Some users found the bar end shifters difficult to use.
- The ADV 1.1 does not have a kickstand.