Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cleary Hedgehog. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Cleary Hedgehog has a durable steel frame.
- Wide, low-rise handlebars allow riders to steer the bike with ease.
- The bike has angled cranks with a wider Q factor than its competitors. This configuration offers riders stability for performing tricks on the bike.
- At 16 lbs., the Hedgehog is lighter than most children’s bikes its size.
- The adjustable Tektro brake levers are small and easy to reach for young riders.
- Cleary offers a second freewheel option. This allows an adult to set young riders up best for flat or hilly terrain, before riding the bike.
- Kenda Kontact tires give riders an excellent grip on pavement and beginner trails.
- The bike is more affordable than other high-quality children’s bikes in its category.
2 reasons not to buy
- A tool is needed to adjust the height of the seat on the Cleary Hedgehog.
- Experts found that the bike's standard gear ratio limited riders' maximum speeds.