Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- When climbing, Cinelli’s Superstar impresses the most. A majority of experts and amateurs drew attention to this feature.
- The frame was commended for its lustrous finish, with one user commenting that it showed no noticeable deterioration after more than three thousand miles of use.
- Some riders initially intended to upgrade the saddle, before finding that the provided Selle Italia was more than adequate.
- The componentry is high quality and bears recognized brands, such as Campagnolo and Vittoria.
- The carbon frame contributes to a very light package, at under seventeen pounds.
- Expert reviews highlighted the responsive action of the bike’s rear-triangle, which contributed toward a lively ride.
- For owners, more options were opened up by the Zonda wheels’ allowance for wider 28c tires.
- Handling was generally described as agile.
- Two experts gave the Superstar high marks for good value, considering its quality.
- Reports from long-term users and experts agree that this bike is comfortable on long-distance rides.
2 reasons not to buy
- One expert mentioned that the head-tube sat a little high, but that this could be adjusted using the spacers provided.
- One consumer described the carbon inside the frame tubes as being low-quality, though how they came to this conclusion is a mystery.
Expert Reviews84/100 based on 4 expert reviews
Best Road Bikes
Road bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores