BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Cinelli Superstar. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- When climbing, Cinelli’s Superstar impresses the most. A majority of experts and amateurs drew attention to this feature.
- The frame was commended for its lustrous finish, with one user commenting that it showed no noticeable deterioration after more than three thousand miles of use.
- Some riders initially intended to upgrade the saddle, before finding that the provided Selle Italia was more than adequate.
- The componentry is high quality and bears recognized brands, such as Campagnolo and Vittoria.
- The carbon frame contributes to a very light package, at under seventeen pounds.
- Expert reviews highlighted the responsive action of the bike’s rear-triangle, which contributed toward a lively ride.
- For owners, more options were opened up by the Zonda wheels’ allowance for wider 28c tires.
- Handling was generally described as agile.
- Two experts gave the Superstar high marks for good value, considering its quality.
- Reports from long-term users and experts agree that this bike is comfortable on long-distance rides.
2 reasons not to buy
- One expert mentioned that the head-tube sat a little high, but that this could be adjusted using the spacers provided.
- One consumer described the carbon inside the frame tubes as being low-quality, though how they came to this conclusion is a mystery.
Expert Reviews84/100 based on 4 expert reviews
Cinelli Superstar Review
The Cinelli really is a dark horse, possessed with a love of climbing, an eagerness on flat and rolling roads, and a direct response to input that shames some high-end racing bikes.
Lightweight, rapid, stylish and a steal for the money.
Review: Cinelli Superstar Disc (model year 2017)
The new Cinelli Superstar Disc really has what it takes to become a superstar. It combines safe handling and high seating comfort with pronounced speed-greed.
Review: Cinelli Superstar
…this introduction to the Superstar and – especially – the eTap, left us with a taste for more.