BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Neo. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Supersix Evo Neo is a light carbon electric bike. It weighs around 26 lb, which is light enough to pedal without assistance engaged.
- The motor is extremely quiet. It is located in the rear hub.
- Battery level and level of assistance are easily monitored via colored lights on the downtube.
- The Supersix Evo Neo has a range of up to 62 miles, according to Cannondale. Testers found pedal-assist could take them further than this.
- The carbon frame is stiff and responsive. Riders agree it climbs extremely well.
- The bike is weighted for stable descents.
- The battery is discreetly integrated into the frame.
- Riders can use Bluetooth to connect to the ebikemotion app. This helps riders monitor battery use, level of assistance and power output.
- With a fee, there is also a mapping component to the ebikemotion app.
- There are five levels of pedal assist.
- Riders are pleased with the power offered by pedal-assist when engaged. Slower riders can better keep up with friends on rides.
- With sleek tubing, attractive colors and internally routed cables, the SuperSix Evo Neo appealed to testers.
- There is room for an external battery in place of a water bottle. This is for riders that want to extend their riding range beyond the life of the internal battery.
3 reasons not to buy
- The price is not the most affordable.
- The D-shaped seat post creaked at times, according to one expert.
- It’s difficult to upload ebikemotion data to Strava.