Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Neo. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Supersix Evo Neo is a light carbon electric bike. It weighs around 26 lb, which is light enough to pedal without assistance engaged.
- The motor is extremely quiet. It is located in the rear hub.
- Battery level and level of assistance are easily monitored via colored lights on the downtube.
- The Supersix Evo Neo has a range of up to 62 miles, according to Cannondale. Testers found pedal-assist could take them further than this.
- The carbon frame is stiff and responsive. Riders agree it climbs extremely well.
- The bike is weighted for stable descents.
- The battery is discreetly integrated into the frame.
- Riders can use Bluetooth to connect to the ebikemotion app. This helps riders monitor battery use, level of assistance and power output.
- With a fee, there is also a mapping component to the ebikemotion app.
- There are five levels of pedal assist.
- Riders are pleased with the power offered by pedal-assist when engaged. Slower riders can better keep up with friends on rides.
- With sleek tubing, attractive colors and internally routed cables, the SuperSix Evo Neo appealed to testers.
- There is room for an external battery in place of a water bottle. This is for riders that want to extend their riding range beyond the life of the internal battery.
3 reasons not to buy
- The price is not the most affordable.
- The D-shaped seat post creaked at times, according to one expert.
- It’s difficult to upload ebikemotion data to Strava.
Bottom lineThe SuperSix Evo Neo is an attractive electric road bike. With a rear hub motor, it operates quietly. The bike's battery is hidden in the downtube, while an extra battery can be stored in place of a water bottle along the seat tube. The SuperSix Evo Neo’s ebikemotion app allows riders to monitor their battery life and the level of assistance in use. It’s difficult to sync data from the app into Strava. It pleased testers that the SuperSix Evo Neo is light enough for riders to pedal without assistance engaged.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Neo 2 Review
This Neo takes everything that’s great about the EVO and doesn’t lose that beautifully balanced combination of performance, handling and comfort when adding assistance.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Neo Road e-Bike 2020 • First Ride Test Review
It didn’t take long to confirm that I made the right decision getting this bike.
New 2020 Cannondale SuperSix Neo 3 – Road eBike!
It’s a nice carbon ebike.
My Cannondale SuperSix Evo Neo -Road eBike!
When I came up the 5% gradient, I had to put it into 100% assist. It’s just like riding on regular flats, so its pretty amazing for someone like me.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Neo E-Road Bike | First Ride Review on The Seven Hills of Bath!
I still feel like I’ve done 60k. But I feel like I’ve done gentle, flattish, rolling 60k.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Neo 2 Ebike Review
The new Cannondale road ebikes are Class 1 hub-drive ebikes that use many of the same parts and look very similar to their non-electric SuperSix EVO siblings.