BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale Quick Neo. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- Due to considered framebuilding, the Quick Neo is a very light e-bike.
- This e-bike delivered great performance on hill climbs.
- Buyers and reviewers felt that the Quick Neo was reasonably priced.
- Owners enjoyed the long range offered by the 250Wh battery.
- The associated Cannondale and ebikemotion apps offered useful tools and info.
- The sleek designs of Quick Neo models were commended.
- On the SL 1, Shimano MT201 hydraulic disc brakes impressed.
- Owners commented on how quiet the Mahle ebikemotion system was.
- The SL 1’s smooth ride-quality pleased owners.
- On the SL 1, Shimano Deore XT drivetrains provided smooth shifting and operation.
- All terrain was covered by the three modes of assist, on the Quick Neo Tourer.
- Handling aboard the SL 2 was said to be nimble.
- On the Quick Neo, the Bosch Active Line mid-drive motor operated without hiccups.
- A light weight, wide gear range and low motor-drag made it easy to ride unpowered.
3 reasons not to buy
- Schwalbe Energizer 38C tires on the SL 2 were a bit weighty.
- One owner found the 720mm C3 Flat handlebars to be excessively wide.
- Cabling for the integrated lights needs to be threaded by the owner.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
We Have Prepared a Test Ride of the Cannondale Quick Neo [Japanese]
To see why this bike is so light …the secret is in how thin the frame is around the battery housing… the manufacturer is experienced with building lightweight aluminum bikes… You can use it in a touring configuration… I recommend it for gravel…
15 Bicycle Of The Year Nominees Are Now Counting Down [Dutch]
During three test days, all 45 entries were thoroughly examined, after which 15 nominations in 5 categories were rolled out… some lost out on the price-quality ratio… E-bike of the year nominations of the year 2019:.. Cannondale Quick Neo EQ.