Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale Cujo 24+. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Cannondale Cujo 24+ is a rigid mountain bike for children ready to ride singletrack.
- The bike has wide 2.6” tires that offer riders stability and provide comfort riding off-road.
- The Shimano Revo drivetrain and grip shifters allow riders to smoothly shift the Cannondale Cujo 24+ between gears.
- The steering is not overly reactive. This is ideal for young riders with narrow handlebars, just learning to maneuver over and around obstacles.
- The cranks are shorter than adult cranks at 130mm, to best fit riders ages 7 to 12 years old.
- The Cujo 24+ has grippy Kenda Slant Six tires that provide riders with excellent traction on trails.
- Experts and users agree the aluminum frame is durable.
- Even with the wide 2.6" tires, the bike has excellent mud clearance.
- A low bottom bracket provides riders with additional stability and control while riding the Cujo 24+.
- Young mountain bikers will find the grips, handlebars and brakes are all sized appropriately for children. This provides them with comfort, riding the Cujo 24+.
3 reasons not to buy
- The bike does not come with a kickstand.
- Users agreed that the Tektro mechanical disc brakes were not as responsive as competitors' bikes.
- The seat post is too short to adjust to fit taller children. One user specifically found that the seat was too short for their child of 57” tall.
Bottom lineThe Cannondale Cujo 24+ is an option for children ready to ride off-road. Cannondale recommends this rigid mountain bike for riders 7 to 12 years old. The Cujo 24+ has 8 speeds. It has short child-sized cranks, handlebars, grips and brakes. The 2.6” Kenda Slant Six tires provide comfort to riders over roots and rocks. The bike has a durable aluminum frame. Users stated that the seat post was too short, and the mechanical disc brakes were not as responsive as some desired. Overall, this is an adequate trail bike for young adventurers.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Cannondale Cujo 24 Kids Bike Review
It’s a great bike for any adventurous kid looking to venture beyond tarmac and we’re both absolutely chuffed with it.
Cannondale Cujo 24″ Review
It’s really nice.