Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale Cujo 24+. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Cannondale Cujo 24+ is a rigid mountain bike for children ready to ride singletrack.
- The bike has wide 2.6” tires that offer riders stability and provide comfort riding off-road.
- The Shimano Revo drivetrain and grip shifters allow riders to smoothly shift the Cannondale Cujo 24+ between gears.
- The steering is not overly reactive. This is ideal for young riders with narrow handlebars, just learning to maneuver over and around obstacles.
- The cranks are shorter than adult cranks at 130mm, to best fit riders ages 7 to 12 years old.
- The Cujo 24+ has grippy Kenda Slant Six tires that provide riders with excellent traction on trails.
- Experts and users agree the aluminum frame is durable.
- Even with the wide 2.6" tires, the bike has excellent mud clearance.
- A low bottom bracket provides riders with additional stability and control while riding the Cujo 24+.
- Young mountain bikers will find the grips, handlebars and brakes are all sized appropriately for children. This provides them with comfort, riding the Cujo 24+.
3 reasons not to buy
- The bike does not come with a kickstand.
- Users agreed that the Tektro mechanical disc brakes were not as responsive as competitors' bikes.
- The seat post is too short to adjust to fit taller children. One user specifically found that the seat was too short for their child of 57” tall.