Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale Bad Boy. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Cannondale Bad Boy’s matte finish gives it a cool appearance.
- Internally routed cables are a nice finishing touch.
- Riders were pleased that the bike has fender mounts.
- On the Bad Boy 1 model of the bike, the Gates belt drive system is easy to clean and maintain.
- Cannondale specs the Bad Boy 2 and Bad Boy 3 with Shimano drivetrains. Experts were pleased with how smoothly these models shifted on their commutes.
- The aluminum frame is durable and lightweight.
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide riders of the Bad Boy with excellent stopping power.
- The Bad Boy's WTB Byway tires rode smoothly and excelled on pavement.
- Riders agree that the bike is affordable.
- The Lefty LightPipe fork features integrated lighting, helping commuters to ride after dark.
1 reasons not to buy
- After minimal use, testers found that the bike became squeaky.
Bottom lineThe Cannondale Bad Boy suits cyclists who are looking for a hybrid bike that meets the requirements of urban commuting and recreational riding. The bike has a polished and clean appearance, with its matte black paintjob and internally routed cables. Users appreciated the bike's integrated lighting. Riders were impressed with the Shimano components fitted to this 650b-wheeled rig. If getting around town is your main desire for a bike, the Bad Boy is a viable option.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Cannondale Bad Boy 4 2018 Review.
This bike is made mainly for commuting and having fun in the city.
My Dad’s Cannondale 2019 Bad Boy 1 Bike Review
This is the 2019 Cannondale Bad Boy and its a belt drive instead of a chain.