Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Burley MyKick. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Burley MyKick has a durable steel frame.
- The honeycomb tires are puncture-resistant and tougher than EVA foam tires, found on most balance bikes.
- Air does not need to be added to the tires, making them easy to maintain.
- The bike has responsive steering and smooth rollover, for children learning to stride, glide and balance.
- The Burley MyKick has a quick-release, adjustable seat. It can be adjusted from 12.5” to 15.5", allowing the bike to continue to fit the rider as they grow.
- The handlebars are adjustable, to ensure the bike is a good fit for the rider.
- The handgrips are heavy duty and have bumpers on the end, keeping the child’s hands in place and protected.
- Burley offers a 3-year warranty on the MyKick.
- Riders up to 50 lbs. can ride the Burley MyKick, making it great for children of many sizes.
- The bike comes fully assembled and ready to ride.
- The padded seat provides riders with additional comfort.
- Burley offers boys and girls the choice of four colors for their MyKick. The bike is available in lime, pink, blue and red.
4 reasons not to buy
- The Burley MyKick does not have a handbrake.
- The bike does not have foot platforms.
- The MyKick is heavy compared to other balance bikes.
- The bike is not suitable for children under 2 years old.