BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Wythe. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Casual geometry made the Wythe a comfortable ride.
- Many buyers felt that the Wythe represented great value for money.
- A smooth ride was reported by owners.
- Handling aboard the Wythe was described as nimble.
- At a 24lb minimum, the Wythe came across as lightweight.
- Excellent customer service and assistance was lauded.
- Owners decribed the Wythe as a sturdy ride.
- One owner found the Wythe strong enough to pull two kids at 60lbs.
- The manufacturer cooperates with local bike shops on assembly.
- This rig was seen as stylish and sleek, in matt black or raw finish.
- In general, the quality of the Wythe was lauded.
4 reasons not to buy
- Pedals were cheap and disappointed more than one owner.
- The stock saddle was sometimes described as large or uncomfortable.
- The 46 x 17t gearing ratio was a bit low and spinny downhills.
- A tall rider felt overstretched with the stock stem and bar setup.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Wythe
It’s light and fast with clean lines and a low profile look… a perfect first urban bike, a great reliable commuter, and a lot of style at a truly modest price point.