BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Bombtrack Outlaw. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- Plush 650b tires were comfortable at low pressures on rough roads.
- A flat-bladed fork, phat tires and a sloping top-tube all added up to rad looks.
- Carbon belt-drives were grease-free, tough, quiet and minimal on maintenance.
- Front and rear hydraulic Shimano brakes ensured confident stopping year-round.
- Wide 47c tires were more than adequate at riding gravel and handling curbs.
- Though a tough rig, reviewers said that the Outlaw was light enough to carry.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Outlaw’s unique and innovative design didn’t come at the lowest price.
- A tester felt that 625mm handlebars were excessively wide.
- Fatter tires led to a less racy and agile feel on the streets (than a standard road bike).
Expert Reviews74/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Minimalist design… Good workmanship… Very wide handlebar… High price.
Review: Bombtrack Outlaw (Road Plus Belt Drive Bike)
This is not a casual cruiser for daydreamers, it is a punchy pedaler for switched-on commuters who want fast-paced fun and don’t care for potholes or bike maintenance.